Chief Executive Officer
Abdullah Al Sudairy is the CEO of Amlak International for Real Estate Finance Company since January 2014.
He joined Amlak International in the year 2007 as a Director of Risk & Credit and later elevated/promoted as Deputy CEO & Director of Strategy, Risk & Credit from 2011 – 2013.
Apart from the above, he is/was holding the following positions:
- Member of the Board of Directors of Riyadh Airports Company from September 2017 until February 2018.
- Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority Executive committee from 2016 until 2018.
- Amlak International Board Executive Committee since 2012 till now.
- Saudi Ceramic Board and Executive Committee since 2014 till now
- Chairman of Nominations Committee in Saudi Ceramics from 2018 till now
- Dallah Health Board Committee since 2019 till now
- Dallah Health Audit Committee since 2019 till now
He has also worked in different capacities in SAMBA Financial Group from July 1999 to April 2007, and the last assignment he held in SAMBA was of Assistant General Manager (in Corporate and Investment Banking Group).
Speaker at these events:
Real Estate Finance & Investment Saudi Arabia 2019
- Funding the supply and building affordable housing: Who is building, where are they building and how is it being financed?