Company website: http://www.bankofjordan.com/
Brief profile of the Bank of Jordan is given below
• 60-year old institution in Jordan (established in 1960).
• Amongst the top 5 major banks (out of 21 commercial banks) in Jordan.
• Listed on the Amman Stock Exchange.
• Offers a broad range of retail and corporate banking services in Jordan.
• The Bank has two fully owned subsidiaries in Jordan – leasing and brokerage companies:
- Excel for Financial Investments Company.
- Jordan Leasing Company.
Bank of Jordan opened its first offshore foreign branch in Bahrain (in 2018) and is licensed as a wholesale bank by Central Bank of Bahrain. The main lines of business of the Bahrain branch are – Corporate and Institutional banking & Treasury and Investments. The area of business coverage over the last three years has been MENA, Turkey and Asia. The bank has growth ambitions and is looking to expand its relationships with institutions in the MENA region.
Leveraging bank’s extensive knowledge of local and regional markets, Corporate & Institutional Banking offers credit products catering to the short and long-term financing needs of customers, and contract financing, etc. Corporate Banking provides bilateral facilities and syndicated/club financing facilities to Sovereign/Quasi-sovereign and large corporates in partnership with leading regional and international banks.
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bank-of-jordan/
Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East 2020 - Bronze Sponsor
Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East 2019 - Bronze Sponsor
Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East 2020 - Virtual Conference - Bronze Sponsor